Thursday, June 5, 2014

I Am A Shaklee Independent Distributor for Kota Kinabalu.

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to all readers, consumers, prospects


I am Aishah...as you can see on the left side of these message is Me. I am an independent distributor for Shaklee in Kota Kinabalu.

Any doubt of how to consume SHAKLEE..or maybe you want to know about PROMOTION product in every month...or maybe you have any HEALING CRISIS that need to discuss about you can simply refer to me as I am an independent distributor for SHAKLEE in Kota Kinabalu.


I am available via SMS/Whatsapp/Wechat/Call - 019 2772405. For serious buyer and serious consumer only. 

Many customer are not aware the important of 

  • HOW TO CONSUME SHAKLEE... 
  • WHEN TO CONSUME? 
  • WHAT PRODUCT SUITED THEM? 
  • HOW to get the product?
  • and many doubt that need an explanation.


EXPLANATION is very important because it helps consumer to really gain the benefits from the product. To really absorb the nutrient provided by SHAKLEE.

AS I AM AN Independent Distributor in Kota Kinabalu, you can simply call me and we can have a chit chat... 

I am well trained from SHAKLEE in New Distributor Training (NDT) and I also certified with Product Knowledge Training... Every week as Independent Distributor I join the weekly enhancement class on product knowledge and sharing session. I hope with the experience gained...

I can HELP more people out there and to tell you HOW IMPORTANT is HEALTH to US.

Technology is just around the corner make use of it...

Happy to know you...and happy to help you... Happy and healthy consumers will create a happy environment..

Let us make the WORLD happy.

Bye...

From me: Aishah...
SHAKLEE is not a medicine BUT SAFE SUPPLEMENTS.


No comments:

Post a Comment