Monday, January 20, 2014

What makes me go strong during RUHIANG-KIULU ADVENTURE CHALLENGE 2014?

    I am a mother to 2 beautiful son and daughter. Who might think i end-up joining this extreme race which I believed 30KM at first then later in the middle somewhere of 32KM found out that it was actually 42KM (FM trail race)…

    Me myself actually never tried more than 25KM trail running in my training. BUT on 19th of January 2014 I marked and made my history to have completed my first FM Trail Race. 

    I agree with my friend's motto "Always finish what you have started", and "Always tackle the unexpected". I'm so proud of her that she manage to compete my time even she is considered as a new comer into Trail Run. I like the spirit she have.

   I would LOVE to share the story of my journey till the end of the trail BUT my special thanks actually goes to Shaklee. What makes me going till the END without any excessive fatigue feelings. 

HOW I SURVIVE?

   Just imagine, I started my day woke up as early as 2 o'clock in the morning. We have to be ready before the race begins at 4 o'clock. What do you think the BEST meal to take that will make you survive for the couple hours in the race?

   Just as simple as ABC…these Mighty 3 Gems Set is very useful. Provides you with a complete and balance breakfast. Includes Meal Shakes, Energizing Soy Protein (ESP) and the Performance Drink as an electrolyte.



HOW TO PREPARE?

MIX 2 SCOOP OF ESP
+
1 SCOOP OF MEALSHAKES
1 SCOOP OF PD
+
200ML COOL WATER
+
SHAKER AND SHAKES!


You MUST be kidding… how it works? What is the secret behind all these 3 product?

Well…let me tell you…

ESP

This low-fat, non-GMO (non-genetically modified organism) biologically complete protein contains all 9 essential amino acids. It's ideal for the entire family, giving you 14 grams of heart-healthy soy protein per serving. Energizing Soy Protein is a delicious way to fuel your body with high-quality, heart-healthy soy protein. It offers a measurable energy lift.

MEAL SHAKES

 These great-tasting, easy-to-mix drinks pack extra nutrition into any meal or snack. They provide 19 essential vitamins and minerals, and they’re a rich source of calcium and an excellent source of protein — the fundamental nutrients that you, growing kids and teens need to stay strong and healthy. A non-soy protein choice

PERFORMANCE DRINK

Shaklee Performance® is clinically proven to hydrate better than water. Plus, Performance has more electrolytes and provides more energy than the leading hydration drink. Our proprietary OPTI-LYTE™ electrolyte blend plus our unique mix of carbohydrates delivers instant and sustained energy and supports optimal hydration.
Clinically Proven
Minimizes fluid loss for enhanced hydration
Maintains blood-glucose levels to sustain intense energy output and to increase stamina
Increases endurance for better athletic performance
No artificial flavors, sweeteners or added preservatives.
During the race day I also pack another 3 scoops of PD into my 250ml running bottle. And I believed it helps me a lot during my race.

Feel free to contact me if you wish to have these set. You will never know...

CALL/SMS/WA: aishah 0192772405
FB:eshaqlee

Sorry for any grammar mistakes haas…I'm not that good in writing.


**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment